- The back of the upper right leg of my pants is quite damp.
- It wasn't damp, that I noticed, before I sat on the bus on my way to work.
- My knee-length coat, which would have been between the back of my leg and the seat, is not damp.
- Besides, I always check bus seats for liquid, food, gum, mysterious sticky substances, or anything else I don't want to sit on.
- No, I do not have what commercials refer to as "the sudden urge to go," and if I did, it wouldn't affect only the back of the upper right leg of my pants.
- Whatever the substance is, it doesn't have a particular odor; since my pants are dark brown, I can't determine color, but the paper towel I tried to blot it with in the office bathroom didn't pick up any color.
- So what the heck is it, and where did it come from, and how did it happen?
Sigh. I don't like sitting on damp pants. Especially when I don't know what they're damp with. Somehow I think this is gonna be One Of Those Days. (I'm also PMS-ing hard, so I'm in a bad mood anyway.) Well, at least I didn't get any bird crap on my head. Yet.
Humph. Can I get a redo?
Current Mood: grumpy